Facebook Group Rules of Conduct
~ GROUP RULES & ETIQUETTE ~
To ensure the best possible experience for all group members, we have established some basic guidelines for participation. By joining this group, you agree that you have read and will follow the rules and guidelines set for these online communities. You also agree to abide by all relevant policies and procedures of participating in the ILS Creatives group, including our antitrust compliance policy. You further agree to reserve posting comments for topics best suited to the group. This group was created with the intention and purpose with which to solicit the advice of your peers, benefit from their experience, and participate in an ongoing conversation.
Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important guidelines. In order to preserve a climate that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, the admins of ILS Creatives reserves the right to suspend or terminate membership for members who violate these rules.
~ THE RULES ~
• Do not challenge or attack others. Posting comments is meant to stimulate conversation, not to create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may.
• Do not post commercial comments. Contact people directly with product and service information if you believe it would help them.
• Do not discuss prices, salaries, benefits, fees, specific business transactions, or individual companies, and in particular do not defame, disparage, or criticize any
person or company.
• There must be no agreements on prices, salaries, benefits, fees, allocation of markets, or boycotting of any person or company.
• Use caution when discussing products or services. Posted comments are available for all to see, and comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
• All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal comments are strictly prohibited. Do not post comments that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
• Please note carefully all items listed in the disclaimer and legal rules below, particularly regarding the copyright ownership of online postings.
• Remember that ILS Creatives and other group participants have the right to reproduce comments that are posted online.
• Post your comments only to the most appropriate online group(s).
• Do not disclose proprietary, confidential, or legally privileged information.
~ LEGAL CONSIDERATIONS ~
The online group is provided as a service of ILS Creatives & Admin. ILS Creatives and their owners are not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. ILS Creatives disclaims all warranties with regard to information and comments posted, whether posted by ILS Creatives or any third party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall ILS Creatives & Admin be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information or comments posted.
Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal comments.
Do not post any information or other comments protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner.
By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner.
In addition, the posting party grants ILS Creatives & Admin and members of this online group the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such comments, information, or other material.
Comments should not be posted if they encourage or facilitate members to arrive at any agreement that either expressly or implicitly leads to price fixing, a boycott of another business, or other conduct intended to illegally restrict free trade.
Comments that encourage or facilitate an agreement about the following subjects are inappropriate: prices, discounts, or terms or conditions of sale; salaries; benefits; profits, profit margins, or cost data; market shares, sales territories, or markets; allocation of customers or territories; or selection, rejection, or termination of customers or suppliers.
ILS Creatives & Admin reserves the right to actively monitor the online group for inappropriate postings and undertake editorial control of postings. Further, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of ILS Creatives & Admin , then we will take all appropriate action. ILS Creatives & Admin reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines.